[NCSG-FC] [Ext] Re: NCSG FC meeting # 2 notice and requests

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:22:35 EEST 2018

Hi Farzi,

I dont remember rejecting participation of interested members within the
FC, maybe I have a short memory, please remind me where I refused'' because
the initial message on this threat was proposing that we should consider
inviting 1 or 2 people who can assist the FC (a financial background would
be very helpful), correct me if I am wrong, thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.