[NCSG-FC] Expenditures

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sat Feb 4 21:31:05 EET 2017

Hi Tapani,

 Thanks for this.

 : (1) NCSG.IS domain registration, until now paid for by Avri Doria;

 If we could get a renewal amount, so I can make a Supplemental Budget
request for it, I'd be appreciative.

 (2) New member database / website project, paid for by ICANN; this is not
really regular yet, it's still under development and doesn't have fixed
payment schedule, but it should move to maintenance mode this year.

 It would be great to get more details on this so: 1) we can understand and
document the arrangement we have with ICANN and any external providers and
2) incorporate it into our overall financial portfolio.

 Thanks,

 Ed