[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC travel for ICANN81 (Istanbul)

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:43:42 EEST 2024

Why are we asking this? ICANN gives three travel slots to NCSG EC. I am not
disputing that. How we allocate it is in collaboration with the
constituencies.thats our internal governance.  Which ICANN has no part in
and shouldn’t decide for us and never has.
If you want to insist on this, please go ahead and allocate the slot to
Tapani but let NCSG know. I have raised the issues and made the points. I
don’t think it’s advisable to spend much more time on this.

Farzaneh