[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC travel for ICANN81 (Istanbul)

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:14:46 EEST 2024

I disagree with your interpretation Julf of the operating procedures. I
find it dangerous to allocate one constituency EC travel slot to another, I
also think as a matter of transparency we should announce the travel slot
available on the NCSG mailing list and ask NCUC members who also could be
the members of NPOC to apply. I don’t understand what the problem is with
opening this up. And no I don’t think NPOC NCSG EC reps should decide for
NCUC NCSG EC reps travel slots. We open it up, Tapani can apply.

Farzaneh