[NCSG-EC] NCSG Wiki - Sections updates

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Fri Aug 16 14:51:50 EEST 2024

Thank you for taking the initiative on this, Pedro!

Ideally we should try to combine the wikis of NCSG/NCUC/NPOC
instead of having 3 separate ones. As for the finance committee,
we have a bunch of people who have joined it, but when I asked
them to look into the ICANN budget proposal, I didn't get
any response...

	Julf