[NCSG-EC] ICANN76 Board Questions/Topics

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:48:03 EET 2023

Hi Julf,

I am wondering if we could ask the board the following:

The GNSO Statement of Interest (SOI) Task Force has recommended that
participants must disclose the identities of their clients or the employers
they represent as a condition to participating in a working group. We
believe this should be done without exception to enhance transparency and
prevent group take-overs. What are the board's thoughts on this?

Warmly,
Tomslin