[NCSG-EC] Fwd: NCSG membership applications

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Nov 23 10:50:46 EET 2022

Hi Caleb,

> I can't make an informed opinion now.

I assume this is about the longer term future plans about the
system - fair enough, I understand wanting to check out the
current system.

> However, i'd be happy to have an admin account to first look at what we
> have.

I think we do need to decide, as EC, who should have admin accounts.
For now Tapani has an account purely because of legacy. It was never
removed, even if it probably should have. Maybe we should appoint
a person to be responsible for the database (doesn't need to be an
EC member)? In any case, I think a basic requirement is to anyone
playing around with admin access to start by doing a backup and
using a sandbox for any experimentation.

I would also like to look at our current maintenance contract,
perhaps a job for the FC?

	Julf