[NCSG-EC] Fwd: NCSG membership applications

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Nov 23 16:34:33 EET 2022

Dear EC,

Can you please either enter your responses in terminal/CiviCRM
or just send me a list of applicants you don't want to approve,
along with an explanation for why?

Robin, could I ask you to revisit your responses for those
membership applications that have actually provided a domain
or explanation of interest (that isn't shown in terminal)?

	Julf