[NCSG-EC] ICANN 74 - GNSO Funded Travellers

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:27:17 EEST 2022

So, I understand a lot of the concerns regarding the liability waiver - and
would even consider it a bit disproportional -. But considering where we
are right now and that we are also taking on some risks by accepting to
travel and doing things outside the venue and so on, I dont consider them
to be too much of a problem.

But as I said at the PC meeting, in case EC members have doubts or concerns
re. the liability waiver Id be happy to redirect them to staff.

bruna.mrtns at gmail.com