[NCSG-EC] RE the Council replacement procedures: another item from the mailing list archive.

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 10 17:05:37 EET 2020

IN terms of procedures, the last time we went through this in 2017, there was a vigorous discussion on the list as well.  Here is a summary that Ed Morris did at the time, of relevant Charter and Bylaws provisions.  Do let me know if there are inaccuracies (other than the designation of Antarctica as an ICANN region, I suspect he slipped that one in there to check if anyone was actually reading the document.)

I have only heard from Raph so far....please folks, we are going to be very under-represented at the planning meeting and in Cancun if we do not get on with the process.  I will go ahead and draft a new call for applicants,following Tapani's note, if I do not hear from you by tomorrow night, and I will send it out Monday if I do not receive your comments on it over the weekend.

https://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind1702&L=NCSG-DISCUSS&P=127474

cheers Steph