[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: Board Seat 14 election process

Chantelle Doerksen chantelle.doerksen at icann.org
Wed Apr 15 16:31:27 EEST 2020

Hi Stephanie and Dean,

Thanks so much to you both for the quick response.

Is there a specific time on Monday that would work for a call? Perhaps Monday at 15 UTC (11 am ET / 8 am PT)? If yes, we will go ahead and schedule the call. I envision invitations to you both, plus Maryam and myself as the support staff for the NCPH to be on the call. The call would be recorded as discussed (with the recording sent to you both following the call), but no transcription. It should take no more than 10 minutes.

Please let us know what you think.

Best,

Chantelle