[NCSG-EC] Board Seat 14 election process

Dean Marks ed4coa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:56:19 EEST 2020

Many thanks Stephanie. My sense is that we don't have to have an official
paper record of the consultation with Carlton, but I have included Mary and
Chantelle along with Carlos so that together they can give us guidance if I
am mistaken.

Do you think NCSG will be ready to cast its vote on Monday, April 20?  CSG
will be ready by then.  Question for Carlos and other ICANN staff:  will
you be supplying written ballots (one for NCSG and one for CSG) or instead
may be we just have either an email exchange or a phone call whereby we
each cast our votes?  This is my first time through this process, so
forgive all of my questions.  I have been designated to cast the vote for
CSG and am fine with whatever process you let us know is appropriate to
follow.  We are already to the point where the choices for the vote/ballot
are:  (i) Matthew Shears, or (ii) None of the Above.

Many thanks and stay well (these days it seems that retaining sanity is
equally important/challenging to keeping physically healthy),
Dean
*Dean S. Marks*
Executive Director and Legal Counsel
Coalition for Online Accountability ("COA")
E-mail:  ed4coa at gmail.com
Cell:  1-818-469-7185