[NCSG-EC] Fwd: GNSO Alternate Travel slot for ICANN65

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sat May 11 21:19:43 EEST 2019

Hi Stephanie, all

Given it may be difficult to organize a call on such short notice, would it
be better if you/we just put forward the criteria and then send you our
evaluation? Could be out of three or five, to keep it simple.

There are certainly qualified applicants in there but I don't really know
what are the criteria and who is in charge of taking the decision (i.e. you
or "us," and I suppose in any case Robin would not be the part of "us" ;))

Best,