[NCSG-EC] Update to frontend

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sat May 25 00:05:43 EEST 2019

Dear all,

Our most favorite front end is now updated.

Look out for:

-Only relevant info on the individuals and orgs page (including who hasn't
evaluated yet)
-A backlink to the "view details" page on the "approve or comment" page,
which is on the left sidebar. Given that such a backlink already exists on
the view details page, we can now cycle back and forth between those for a
single member, which makes things more practical.

Next on Wapix's list is the weekly email reminder to EC that there are
applications pending. This should take about 5h dev time. The email will
include the name of pending members as well as the names of those of us at
the EC who have not evaluated said pending member. The email will be sent
to all EC members (so that we feel some passive peer pressure haha)

CC to Techteam just FYI.

Have a nice weekend,