[NCSG-EC] Evaluation of individual applicants

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 04:00:27 EET 2019

Dear all, I have checked and for me the Systems works also fine. The only thing that I noted it was that now we cannot see from the table if there is missing evaluations or not. I mean, before we could read the names of EC members that already had voted, but now it doesn't show it anymore.

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas