[NCSG-EC] Farzaneh Badii resignation

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 19:06:17 EET 2019

Yes. Wasn't aware of the geographical complexities of the matter.

My suggestion: stick with the GNSO Council criteria rather than our own or
those that apply to ICANN directors. Not that I have anything against the
other ones, but I feel that this being a GNSO Council position, it would
make most sense to take their rules for consistency sake.

Best,