[NCSG-EC] [NCSG Techteam] Call with Wapix this week re priorities

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:49:13 EEST 2019

Hi both (and everyone else)

Thanks for your comments. As for the complexity level of these issues, it
is something that I will discuss with them before they start on anything.

If the estimate for each is more than a few hours at most, that is
something that would substantially deplete our remaining development
blocks, I would come back here and ask for your input.

Farrell, I don't think there is a "need" for you to join, but I did not
mean this to be a secret call or anything, hence my invitation :) But yes I
will report here after the call and also as the work progresses.

Have a nice day,