[NCSG-EC] Membership Approval Process Document

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Mon Oct 15 08:17:37 EEST 2018

I approve, Frazi, thanks.

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I