[NCSG-EC] Non attendance of NCSG EC calls and carrying out EC tasks

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:50:47 EEST 2018

 Sorry for not making it to the meeting yesterday - It did come up with
relatively short notice, but I did try to move the conflicting session
until the very end. However, I forgot to notify you. I do think we could be
using more of this email list in discussing decisions and doodle to agree
on these meeting dates and times, like we have done for some.

Is there a backlog of applications at the moment?

I answered into one of the tasks just recently, but I didn't see a reply,
which was about the "significant" opposition and particularly its minimum
size in EC. There are only 5 of us after all at the NCSG EC. NPOC might
look into changing its representative(s) at the EC, but we can discuss that
in Panama.

-Raoul