[NCSG-EC] Check in for the elections

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:20:56 EEST 2018

During the NCSG EC meeting which only Robin attended, I forgot to add that
when we do the check in for the elections we should also at the same time
ask them to opt for being subscribed to the mailing list. If they do not
wish to opt for it or if they do not check in, they will be unsubscribed
from the mailing list, and will be moved to the inactive members list. They
can always reactivate by sending an email to the Chair.

I have to ask Stephanie how to phrase this better but I think we need to
have active and inactive members list and their consent to be on the
mailing list.

also when they fill in our application forms, they need to consent that if
their application is approved, they will be added to our mailing list and
will be receiving updates. I don't know if it's there already but it should
be.

Farzaneh