[NCSG-EC] Fwd: FW: [Ext] Auto-discard notification

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Tue Jul 10 18:58:02 EEST 2018

Dear All,

Please see below.
—
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: ‭+44 7846 471777‬

Begin forwarded message:

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Yes, I thought that some of NCSG comments were considered in the final report. E.g., if I recall correctly, NCSG made a point on issue of imbalances in Nomcom composition (e.g., lack of NPOC). In the final report, the IE found that the NomCom may not accurately represent constituencies, and recommended that Nomcom composition be re-balanced immediately and then again every five years.

Thanks for the good wishes, I'm sure I'll need them!

-- B