[NCSG-EC] Travel Support for one member from a developing country

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:55:50 EEST 2018

Hi

Here is the response from ICANN:

***

ICANN GSE European region staff reviewed the ABR and suggest you select
someone to attend ICANN63 from one of the following countries:

Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech
Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova,
Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Ukraine.

Staff looked at economic measurements, NCSG membership, and general review
of the DNS sector and ICANN community in Europe, this list is the result.

 ******

Renata has suggested that if we don't find applicants from these countries,
perhaps it might be an option that we also open it to those who are from
developing countries but reside in Europe. I can ask ICANN if that is
possible.

Farzaneh