[NCSG-EC] NCSG history project

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:57:09 EEST 2018

All

As you know we had a team led by Luis Martinez in Puerto Rico to carry out
the NCSG history project. They are now compiling the materials and editing
the videos.

We have one more travel slot to finalize the project. Milton and Wolfgang
both expressed interest and availability. I need to have an answer very
soon as whom to send to Panama.

I more lean towards sending Milton since he can finalize the materials and
spend some time on the project. He was also the co- founder of NCUC. We can
interview Wolfgang. Considering that I work with Milton I do not want to
make this decision on my own so I rely on your prompt responses. I also
asked the History Project if we can send both but that might be unlikely.

Please reply very soon. I need to submit the name.

Farzaneh