[NCSG-EC] Doodle Poll: NCSG ExCom meeting

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Sat Apr 21 12:45:12 EEST 2018

Dear All,

My greatest apologies for being out of reach for a few days, and missing the doodle discussion.

I will do my best to make the agreed meeting time, if one has not yet taken place.

I will go through membership applications now as well,

Please let me know when is the meeting scheduled,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I