[NCSG-EC] URGENT - Temporary alternate for tomorrow

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Mon Jul 24 09:25:45 EEST 2017

Dear all,

I also strongly support Tatiana for this appointment, for numerous reasons listed by Robin. If we want to move forward, we cant always appoint the same people. And this was also the case when we chose Martin over Avri, so I suggest we stick to this strategy, and strategically build our capacity further,

Best wishes,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I