[NCSG-EC] URGENT - Temporary alternate for tomorrow

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Mon Jul 24 12:16:29 EEST 2017

Dear Tapani,

I concur with both Robin and Monika on Tataina and the resons too, and
rightly too it applied when we acted for Martin too in a timely fashion.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On 24 July 2017 at 06:25, Zalnieriute, Monika via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I also strongly support Tatiana for this appointment, for numerous reasons
> listed by Robin. If we want to move forward, we cant always appoint the
> same people. And this was also the case when we chose Martin over Avri, so
> I suggest we stick to this strategy, and strategically build our capacity
> further,
>

> Best wishes,
>

> Monika
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Dr. Monika Zalnieriute
>

> Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |
>
> The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I
>
> 185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I
>

> Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I
>
> Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I
>

> Representative @ Executive Committee I
>
> Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I
>

> ------------------------------

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240