[NCSG-EC] URGENT - Temporary alternate for tomorrow

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jul 19 23:27:58 EEST 2017

Dear all,

Even though the council isn't meeting they're having an electronic
vote on the motion regarding the GNSO response to the GAC Communique
ICANN59 Names, and unless we want to be one vote short in that we
should appoint a temporary alternate for Ed ASAP.

Under the circumstances I think we should again do a short-term
appointment now, just for this purpose, and leave longer term
(up to Abu Dhabi) appointment to our call next week.

Opinions on this as well as suggestions as to who we should
appoint would be welcome, but quickly please - we really
should have the name tomorrow if at all possible.

In any case please do fill the doodle poll. Tentatively it
seems Friday would be the best day.

Thank you,

Tapani

--