[NCSG-EC] NCSG GNSO Councilor resignation?

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Jul 4 23:11:11 EEST 2017

Dear Robin,

I have not been notified of any resignations. If someone has resigned
by notifying GNSO council directly, they haven't told me. I haven't
seen a resignation message on Council list either.

I would appreciate if you'd tell me sources of these rumours, as many
of them as possible, so I could try to track them down.

If the rumours are confirmed, I will immediately ask you all to start
considering temporary alternate assignment.

Note, I'm traveling with varying internet connectivity until July 15,
but I should be able to get online at least almost every day somehow.

In any event I would like to call for an EC meeting soon, preferably
on the week beginning on July 17.

--
Tapani Tarvainen