[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Urgent - ICANN Academy: Leadership Program & Pilot Chairing Skills Program

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Jan 13 16:39:05 EET 2017

Nobody commented but seems there's not much need either.

Raoul confirmed he's available and has travel funding.

Farell did not reply at all to my (repeated) mail.

After my double check request Gisella found two more who'd registered
for the LP program, namely Farzaneh Badii and Ayden Ferdeline (who'd
indicated both NCUC and NCSG in his application), but neither is
available any more (Farzi had already withdrawn her registration,
Ayden replied to my email quickly).

So that leaves little choice: Raoul it is.

I'll put Farell in as the alternate just in case.

Tapani