[NCSG-SubPro] GNSO Guidance Process (GGP) on SubPro

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sun May 1 00:29:59 EEST 2022

Hi folks,

If you recall, the council had a discussion in March and decided some
SubPro recommendations which needed additional work (like applicant
support) can be addressed now through a GGP process in parallel to the
SubPro ODP.
Staff has put together the attached proposed GGP initiation request which
will be shared this week on council mailing list but I wanted to share it
here for any feedback you may have which we can bring to council.

 Cheers,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/