[NCSG-PC] The question from the board for the Board/NCSG session

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Mon Mar 6 16:30:19 EET 2023

Hi Julf,

This is an important question that bears discussion.  I think there are
differing thoughts even within our NCSG group.  Do we have to respond in
writing now?  Can we tell the ICANN Board that we are discussing F2F and
will share our discussion with them. This is not a quick question or an
easy one.

Question:  Isn't the NCSG meeting /before we meet with the ICANN Board?
/Can we put a slot in the agenda to talk about this matter?

Best and tx,

Kathy