[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [gnso-chairs] GNSO/GAC dialogue on closed generics: selection of GNSO participants

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:20:30 EEST 2022

Hi Bruna,

No we don't yet know. In fact, the staff team working on this was still
asking for feedback from SGs regarding their appointment progress to
determine if they will be able to have enough folks present in KL for an
informal meeting of the group.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/