[NCSG-PC] Council Small Team on DNS Abuse Recommendations

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 23:21:04 EEST 2022

Hi Tomslin

I agree on the first part that malicious registration definition has to be
strictly technical.

On the second recommendation, I think we should go against convening such a
pdp. As you mention  this is going to end up with registration monitoring
and blocking which .EU and others have done and I disagree that it is an
optimal solution. An appeals mechanism is not a sufficient response. So Id
go against the pdp altogether.

--
Farzaneh