[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Draft New gTLD Subsequent Procedures GNSO Guidance Process (GGP) Initiation Request

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sun May 8 13:25:53 EEST 2022

Hi folks,

If you recall, the council had a discussion in March and decided some
SubPro recommendations which needed additional work (like applicant
support) can be addressed now through a GNSO Guidance Process (GGP) process
in parallel to the SubPro ODP.
Staff has put together the below draft GGP initiation request and I wanted
to share it with you for any feedback you may have which we can bring to
council.

You will notice that this is the first time ever the GGP is being initiated
as defined in ICANN bylaws, so your review is much appreciated.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/