[NCSG-PC] [Public Comment] For Review - Policy Status Report: Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP)

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 15:36:39 EEST 2022

Dear everyone,

Pedro de Perdigão Lana has kindly offered a draft comment to this
proceeding and it can be found on this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OkjTnKz7YoXzNeWaZ5L3UDiPclSyVv7q5QBnl67_IQ8/edit?usp=sharing>.
Your comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OkjTnKz7YoXzNeWaZ5L3UDiPclSyVv7q5QBnl67_IQ8/edit?usp=sharing

Warmly,
Tomslin