[NCSG-PC] NCSG Minority report on the EPDP phase 2a final report

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 10 06:26:34 EEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Man-ju Chen and I have been working on a proposed minority statement for
the final report of the EPDP phase 2a group.  We have met over the last
9 months, the final meeting was last Thursday, and since it appears that
most SGs and ACs are drafting minority statements to reinforce their
views, we have crafted a quick two page brief that reiterates many of
the points we have been trying to make, that are not particularly
visible in the final report.  We can of course comment publicly, but
that is not as visible.

We are on deadline for tomorrow, I do apologize for the last minute
notice but work has been quite hectic on this committee. Your comments
are welcome.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin and Man-ju Chen