[NCSG-PC] Call for Volunteers: GNSO Standing Selection Committee

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:38:38 EEST 2021

Dear Members,

It is another AGM and as is customary, we are required to make certain
annual appointments like our 3 representatives on the GNSO Standing
Selection Committee (SSC), which is tasked with helping the GNSO Council
make appointments to review teams and other important positions. You can
find more details about its mission and role here
<https://community.icann.org/display/GSSC/2.+Charter>.

My understanding is that this is a very low workload role, with no
technical expertise required, just the ability to make good appointment
decisions guided by NCSG principles. So, I encourage folks to consider
volunteering for this.

Please send your application to the Chair of the NCSG Policy Committee (
mesumbeslin at gmail.com) and copy (bruna.mrtns at gmail.com) by 1st November.

Best regards,