[NCSG-PC] GNSO SSC - Naveed and Raymond

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Thu Oct 14 22:42:35 EEST 2021

I suggest you send it out to the list again, emphasizing that these
positions have a very low workload, no technical expertise required,
just the ability to make good appointment decisions. Thank the two
volunteers for being willing to continue, but indicate that it is not
really fair to ask them to represent NCSG while performing key roles for
ALAC.

Maybe someone will turn up if you beg.  I will work over a couple of
candidates.  Really, NCSG is going from beached whale status to rotting
carcass if we cannot get someone to perform this role.

cheers Steph