[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Proposed Task Force Assignment Sheet- Review of the GNSO’s SOI requirements

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 02:35:08 EEST 2021

Dear members,

A task force to review the GNSO’s Statement of Interest (SOI) requirements
is being proposed by the Council Committee for Overseeing and Implementing
Continuous Improvement (CCOICI) as seen attached. Some background is
included in the document. I am interested in knowing if there are any
concerns with the proposal so that we can bring this up with the CCOICI
before the 15 October deadline, especially relating to the questions the
Task Force is meant to address, its composition and decision making
methodology.

Cheers,
Tomslin