[NCSG-PC] EPDP P2a - Whether and how to differentiate between legal vs natural persons

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Fri May 7 04:17:58 EEST 2021

as you know, I support option 1 with no guidance.  Let the registrars do
it themselves with their own members, then they can control it and not
be pushed into mandatory practices and accuracy reviews.

cheers Stephanie

PS and thanks to Milton for compromising, it really is much
appreciated!  we had a good day today at the meeting.  Thanks to the
team for all their support, and to Kathy Kleiman for jumping in and
helping us get to a shared view on the matters.

the flood of documents is just neverending, and as Manju said to day, it
is inhumane, even for a Taiwanese student use to ridiculous loads of
homework.  We do have lives outside ICANN.....