[NCSG-PC] EPDP P2a - Whether and how to differentiate between legal vs natural persons

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:43:22 EEST 2021

Dear PC,

As you've read and followed on the members' list, we need to provide
guidance to the EPDP team on what the NCSG position is on the question of
whether and how to differentiate between legal vs natural persons.

Options have been discussed, which has now morphed into whether:

   1. the EPDP should NOT provide guidance to contracted parties (who wish
   to differentiate between legal vs natural persons) or
   2. whether the group should provide one.

Can I ask what the PC members think about what the official position should
be based on the debate thus far? If I can get your responses by 23:00 UTC 6
May, it will be great, since the team has to report the position tomorrow 7
May.

Regards,