[NCSG-PC] ICANN70 session on Transfer Policy PDP

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:00:49 EET 2021

Dear members

As some of you might know, in February 2021, the GNSO Council voted to
initiate a policy development process to review the Transfer Policy and
determine if changes to the
policy are needed to improve the ease, security, and efficacy of
inter-registrar and inter-registrant transfers. I believe this is a policy
that directly affects registrants and while only the Registrars have shown
keen interest so far in this policy development process, I think it would
benefit us and our interest to participate in it.

For those still on the fence as to why participating in this PDP is of
benefit, there will be a session in ICANN70 next Tuesday to discuss this.
Please  attend if you can. Details are as follows:

*GNSO - Introduction: PDP to Review the Transfer Policy*
14:30 EST, 22 March 2021
19:30 UTC, 22 March 2021
Agenda wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/nA5ACQ

Regards,