[NCSG-PC] Council Volunteers: Representative on the Council Committee for Overseeing and Implementing Continuous Improvement

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 13:38:51 EEST 2021

Dear PC,

I am happy to inform you that we now have volunteers for all three
positions in the CCOIC, after a chat with councillors and NCSG chair
yesterday. Please see below:

NCSG

Stephanie Perrin

NPOC

Juan Manuel Rojas

NCUC

Wisdom Donkor

My thanks and appreciation to all who volunteered.

We will inform the council staff support accordingly.

Cheers,
Tomslin