[NCSG-PC] Input Required - Fellowship Program Mentor and Selection Committee Member

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:19:06 EET 2021

The call announcement is a little confusing then, because it says
*- Interested SOs/ACs should select their respective Fellowship Program
mentor and Selection Committee representative by 31 January 2021 and
notify fellowshipconsultation at icann.org <fellowshipconsultation at icann.org>.
Individual self-nominations will not be considered.*
@Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com> maybe you can check with maryam
or GNSO staff.  And thanks @Tatiana Tropina <tatiana.tropina at gmail.com> for
pointing that out.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 10:59 AM Tatiana Tropina <tatiana.tropina at gmail.com>