[NCSG-PC] Input Required - Fellowship Program Mentor and Selection Committee Member

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:59:36 EET 2021

Hi all,
it's this call for nominations already closed? I know that SSC is currently
dealing with selections?
https://community.icann.org/display/GSSC/2021+GNSO+Appointed+Mentor+-+ICANN+Fellowship+Program

The deadline for their EOI was in December I think?
Or is this something different?
Warm regards
Tatiana