[NCSG-PC] REMINDER: [Public Comment] Call for volunteers - Priority 2 Policy Recommendations for ICANN Board Consideration from EPDP Phase 2

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 02:35:10 EET 2021

Dear members,

Happy new year!

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that we don't have any
volunteers to draft a comment for the request for community input prior to
Board action on EPDP Priority 2 Policy Recommendations (i.e Recommendations
19 through to 22). The closing date for this is 22 January, so unless we
have someone volunteer soon, we may not submit a comment to this important
work we had our members participate in.

Tomslin