[NCSG-PC] PC-related tasks improvements

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Tue Feb 9 11:12:05 EET 2021

Dear all,

I think we can now close this issue, at least by now, and move forward. I will sum up my constations around the following points:

There are some improvements needed regarding the way we engage with the membership
There are some improvements needed regarding how we handle the drafting of public comments and how we organise ourselves
There are some suggestions to improve the archive and our online presence.

I will let the new PC leadership decide the way they would like to approach these issues. As far I am concerned, I will work with some key members to build a roaster, basically  an SME database, that could help support newcomers or members that have to draft Public comments. Then, whenever a new call for Public comment is issued, volunteers can know upfront who can help them quickly to have the right information, give them the background and the NCSG historical position on the issue.

I wish you all a nice day.

@__f_f__

Best regards

Lt-Colonel Farell FOLLY, Ir