[NCSG-PC] DRAFT COMMENT - GNSO Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs Policy Development Process Phase 1 Final Recommendations for ICANN Board Consideration

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 23:55:34 EEST 2021

Hi all,

This public comment proceeding has been extended by 21 days. There is
therefore enough time now to review and make it better, if need be.

Please consider reviewing the draft, which again can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sfowGrsBgwwCieCaKpSFnpPRiFelOAxyAK0THFbj6io/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Tomslin