[NCSG-PC] DRAFT COMMENT - GNSO Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs Policy Development Process Phase 1 Final Recommendations for ICANN Board Consideration

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 07:06:20 EEST 2021

Dear members and PC,

We have a draft comment on this proceeding which has been kindly drafted
by Pedro de Perdigão found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sfowGrsBgwwCieCaKpSFnpPRiFelOAxyAK0THFbj6io/edit?usp=sharing

Unfortunately, we have only 2 days to review/edit. So could members,
especially the PC please review?

Cheers,
Tomslin