[NCSG-PC] NCSG Nominee for GNSO Vice Chair?

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Tue Sep 29 18:21:49 EEST 2020

I am getting bounce messages from Microsoft, as I attempt to send this
reply to you Barbara.  Trying again with a different address as sender,
and I take the liberty of copying Marie and Phillippe and Wolf-Ulrich in
case they can forward to you.  This gives me a chance to correct the
typo below though.....it is of course Tatiana Tropina.

cheers Stephanie Perrin